Check Out Our 2019 Diamond Engagement Ring Trends
By Seo Team | February 19, 2019
Diamond engagement rings are in popularity for thousands of years. They used to define these rings as the symbol of love and commitment and even now, these rings possess the same significance and meaning. Are you planning to customize a diamond engagement ring from Chicago? For that, you need to know about the latest designs and styles that are launched in the market.
Diamonds never get backdated. But the designs and styles that are crafted to add beauty and luster to the diamond pieces always change with time. And the only way to learn about the new addition is to explore the galleries.
Based on the survey, here we have listed down some latest engagement ring trends that are going to create a buzz in 2019.
1. Fancy Shaped Diamonds: Are you looking for a diamond engagement ring? Whenever it comes to an engagement ring, it is the traditional round brilliant diamond solitaire ring that strikes our mind. Isn’t it? However, 2019 has come with non-round or fancy shaped diamonds. Oval and pear-shaped diamond shapes were in the limelight in the previous year and you must have expected the same. But surprisingly, this year is all about the fancy cuts like cushion cut or radiant cut diamonds.
2. Halo Diamond Rings: Halo diamond engagement rings of Chicago were in the high flame in the past few years. However, owing to their elegant and marvellous texture and appearance, these are again in trend. The speciality of these diamonds is they appear large when stacked as the center of the diamond ring. Many couples crave for this distinct and delicate accent.
3. Contemporary Take on Three-Stone Rings: Three stone rings have a lot more to seek the attention of the viewers. It is being said, that the three stones feature the couple’s past, present and future, where the center gem is accented by two diamonds or other other gemstones on either side. Such a contemporary look adds a distinct perfection to the timeless treasure. If you want, you may incorporate them with fancy-shaped diamonds or unique accent gemstones like baguettes, trillions, pears, etc.
4. Yellow Gold Rings: Till now, platinum or white gold metals are preferred with diamonds to give a lusturous and signified look to the ornament. This year people are ready to shop something new. Yellow gold engagement rings with accented diamonds that were once faded, are again in trend. Diamonds or other fancy colored gemstones are inserted to complement this ring, thus offering a bit vintage, classic and modern style.
5. Stacked rings: Among the other selecting styles, stacked rings are pretty famous. Whether it is for an engagement purpose or any other special occasion, couples are now preferring to customize rings stacked with diamonds. These basically resemble wedding band – a bit traditional, a bit modern, overall providing a timeless classic look.
Above all, lab-grown diamonds or new dawn diamonds are highly appreciated by most of the buyers. Nowadays, buyers are more budget conscious. They look for amazing yet economical stuff and that is the reason why the new dawn diamonds are being highlighted. These diamonds are stated “eco-friendly” as they won’t disturb a single shovelful of the earth while the creation. Although being lab-created, they are formed under the HPDT or CVD process, thus ensuring the same identical properties of a real mined diamond. In fact, if you compare them gracefully, these diamonds are more sustainable than organic diamonds and are more elegant and fire.
Confused, whether to go with these? Oh! Come on. These may be lab-created, but are authentic GIA certified diamonds, that gives you the assurance that they are not duplicate and you can rely on for your purchase.
Are you heading to customize an engagement ring from Chicago’s leading diamond outlet? In that case, Diamonds Inc may serve you the best to a great extent. They do not just offer wide diamond creations, but even allow the clients to customize their products, at a reasonable rate.