Have you seen anyone saying ‘no’ to diamonds? Everybody loves to wear a diamond. Whether it is a diamond wedding band or a ring, you will never find anyone who says he or she doesn’t like to have a diamond. And if that diamond is gifted by someone special, then it will definitely hold a different value to them.
Imagine if someone asks you what you will like to choose diamond wedding bands or pave diamond rings. What should be your answer? You will of course get a bit confused. Right? Because both are diamonds and both are near to your heart. You will surely don’t have words to discriminate them. But yes, today we will give a solution to this problem. While going through this blog, you will come across few points that will help you to clear out the confusion between diamond wedding bands and pave diamond rings.
Diamond Wedding Band
A diamond wedding band is nothing but a metal band studded with pieces of diamonds. If you turn down the pages of history you will observe that men in the history used to wear a metal band on their finger. The circular band was made of a metal, completely devoid of diamonds. As time passed away, the metal band started gaining its popularity among the women too. The design was copied from the history and diamonds are added to the metal to give it a new elegant look.
Today, while purchasing a diamond band two things you have to decide initially. The metal type and the diamond setting.
Based on metal types diamond wedding band can be divided into several types.
1. White metal: Platinum and white gold metal are used to form these bands. The white gesture along with the studded diamonds make the band brighter, more beautiful and captivating.
2. Rose Gold: This option can be obtained if 24 carat gold is used to create such bands. These bands are assumed to be more luxurious and act as a complement to every skin tones. If you want a blend of both gold and diamond, then this can be your most desirable option.
3. Recycle Gold: Metals which are formed by continuous recycling are sometimes used to form wedding bands. If you are an eco-friendly person and wants to avoid gold mining then you can buy the band of this renewable resource.
Based on the style of setting the diamonds, you can divide the wedding bands into following categories.
1. Shared Prong Setting: Here diamonds are line up throughout the band using prongs. Shared prong refers to the alignment used in the setting. One prong for two diamonds, thus in a ‘sharing’ gesture. In this case, diamonds are clearly visible and thus gives the band a beautiful texture.
2. Pave diamond setting: In this case, the diamonds are aligned between two thin bars of the metal used. Compared to shared prong setting, it is safer in keeping the diamonds in place.
3. Channel setting: Similar to the pave setting, diamonds are placed within the girdle. Tiny grooves are made to keep the diamonds safe. This setting is one of the finest settings that buyers usually recommend.
Pave Diamond Ring
Before getting into the depth of a pave diamond ring, you should make this clear that a diamond band and a diamond ring are two different items. Sometimes it really becomes difficult to take the right decision between the two. To solve your confusion we have already mentioned in our other blog, which one to prefer the most: a wedding ring or a wedding band.
If you look at the diamond band attentively, you will find that a diamond ring is nothing but the diamond band with a diamond at the center. As you know, if we start categorizing a diamond ring, then there will appear several types of diamond ring. Among such types, a pave diamond ring is the one. We will recommend, if you are looking for a ring that dazzles and shimmers from every angle, then grab a pave diamond ring blindly.
Among the different diamond settings, pave diamond ring is grown to showcase the maximum fire and brilliance of a diamond. You may say, the diamonds placed in this setting are given a platform to showcase their amusing characteristics of exhibiting brightness. The beads of diamonds are clustered together in such a way that a negligible amount of metal is visible. Pave diamond ring are further classified into Pave Halos, French Pave, and Micro Pave. Turn the pages of our blog on pave diamond rings overview and gain more knowledge.
Hope now you will don’t have any confusion while purchasing a diamond wedding jewelry for your love. Just make sure that the diamonds used are real and not fake. With the term ‘real’ we mean to refer to lab-created diamonds. Why people prefer lab-created diamonds? Know more. As you know, the price of real mined diamonds is out of reach. So you have to depend on lab-grown ones, which are the reflection of natural diamonds. Browse online and get in touch with the diamond stores that sell lab-grown new dawn diamonds at a reasonable rate. There you will get a variety of such diamond rings or bands.