Are New Dawn Diamonds Lab Created?
By Seo Team | March 22, 2018
While exploring a diamond ring studded with new dawn diamonds, you must have asked this question multiple times, ‘Are New Dawn Diamonds lab created?’. This question has distracted you so much that you have ignored purchasing those diamond pieces of jewelry created from new dawn diamonds. Isn’t it true? You might have thought these diamonds are duplicate and it is better not to buy such diamonds.
But you are absolutely wrong. These diamonds are definitely lab created, but are not at all considered as duplicate diamonds. Shocked? Here in this blog, you will come to know some more amazing factors about new dawn diamonds, that will shake up your mind.
What are the amazing factors that you don’t know about New Dawn Diamonds?
1. Answering to your former question, Yes new dawn diamonds are lab created. You must have the knowledge that real diamonds are obtained under the Earth’s mantle. And these real mined diamonds are found very rarely in our nature. Yes, the diamonds which you are purchasing in the name of real diamonds can be either lab-grown new dawn diamonds or it may be the duplicate diamonds. These diamonds are obviously cheaper than the real diamonds but remember, new dawn diamonds and duplicate diamonds are totally different in nature.
2. The diamonds which are mined today are formed billions of years ago under the earth’s crust under high temperature and pressure. The same procedure is applied to create these new dawn diamonds. To protect our mother Earth, these diamonds are grown in the laboratory in an artificial geological process using CVD and HPHT processes. Here, CVD refers to Chemical Vapour deposition and HPHT refers to High-Pressure High Temperature. Since not a single shovelful of earth is been disturbed while creating these diamonds, these new dawn diamonds are highly considered to be eco-friendly diamonds or green diamonds.
3. New dawn diamonds are 100% identical to the mined diamonds. They exhibit the same physical and chemical properties of a real diamond. Real diamonds are formed using the carbon-containing minerals under the earth. Keeping this factor in mind, the gemologists have used carbon as the main resource to grow these diamonds, so that the phrase ‘Diamond is an allotrope of carbon’ can’t be proved wrong.
4. Moreover, to pursue the customers’ trust and interest, they are certified by GIA labs. They are 100% lab certified diamonds and have graded the diamonds according to its quality.
5. These lab created diamonds possess the same four characteristics of a diamond. Cut, Colour, Clarity and Carat. To know about these in details, you can go through our blog how to detect a real diamond.
What are the different advantages that you can obtain if you purchase new dawn diamonds?
1. While purchasing anything from the market, initially that comes to mind is the price. Everyone wants to buy the best product at a lower rate. Isn’t you? You will be able to enjoy this benefit from new dawn diamonds. These diamonds will give you all the features you want from a diamond but at an affordable rate. So you may, conclude you can relax from getting heart attacks, as it is less expensive.
2. Since these diamonds are formed in the laboratory, you can obtain your desired diamond within 10 to 16 days. You don’t have to wait for billions of years to get it available in the market. So this time factor really matters.
3. Real diamonds are always colourless but you can get different shades of colors in lab created diamonds. Pink, white, yellow, blue whatever color gradient you want, these diamonds will not let you down. Don’t take diamonds to be just an investment or an expensive endorsement for your partner now. The days are gone when they were your 2 month’s salary. Read more what made Lab-grown Diamonds rule the diamond industry now. Why every brand is opting Lab Created diamonds and even the customers.
What have you decided? Don’t get confused with duplicate diamonds. They only look same as that of a real diamond but don’t possess any other qualities of mined diamonds. Fraud jewelers often use Cubic Zirconia, Moissanite, White Saphire and other gemstones in the name of diamonds. You might have come across this phrase, all stones that sparkle are not diamond. So you should have that much knowledge to identify these duplicate stones.
There are several such diamond stores that are specialized in providing such certified diamonds. Research them before stepping into any of them. And to be more careful, ask the lab certificate from the jeweler, before purchasing any diamond. Remember this is your right as a customer and you can’t leave any such opportunity to inspect them.